An online casino player transformed his weekend hobby into a way to make a dream come true. He won over $750,000 playing one of the Mega Moolah slots available on Sol Casino and used a considerable part of it to open a Persian food restaurant named Sabzy. His name is Ahmad, and he chose Sol Casino - - for being one of the most solid and safe websites for playing casino games.
Nowadays, the website Sol Casino is recognized as one of the best and most reputable online casinos in the gambling industry. Thanks to the jackpot won in a single slot game, Ahmad managed to open a successful restaurant in Edmonton.
But Ahmad wasn't the only one who made his dream come true by playing at an online casino. At Jet Casino in Canada Justin won $100,000 while playing online poker. He spent that money to open his small coffee shop - something he had dreamed of doing for years. And he was sure that one day he would win a large sum of money. Because Jet Casino is one of the most trustworthy and popular casinos in his country!
Of course, we have interviewed the first player and asked a few questions on how to open a successful restaurant. Here are the main points acquired through the interview and summarized in an educational manner.
- A Sold Business Plan Is Required
Business owners must have a detailed business plan before starting. It is recommended to start with a lean plan to keep your planning process as simple as possible. It would help if you thought of your plan as a document that you can return to whenever you need to help you grow your business and measure your success.
Ahmad did not simply take his money and start purchasing things for his restaurant. He spent months planning how it would function. After a while, you will think more about expanding your business to a new location. The detailed plan will help you to figure out how to move forward.
The perfect plan must include:
- Solid market research.
- A comprehensive guide about your competitors.
- All the information you need about your target audience.
- A good financial projection.
- An outline of the marketing plan.
- A look at the industry trends.
In addition, your marketing plan must be great to be able to start and grow your business. Some restaurant owners depend on customers to bring more customers.
However, that does not always work. It would be best if you had a good marketing plan that would keep customers coming to your place.
Here are some points you should keep in mind.
- Offer free meals and discounts to new customers.
- Participate in as many community events as you can afford.
- Give out food samples at community events.
- Have a strong presence online and on social media platforms.
- Secure Funding and Control Your Cash Flow
There are many points in this section that you need to pay close attention to.
- Have a Startup Capital: Ahmad, the owner of Sabzy, made sure of how much money is needed to get a restaurant off the ground. In general, there are three pools of money needed. The first one is things you need to buy first, such as equipment. The second pool is for covering your restaurant’s expenses for the first 6 months. The third pool is for you as you will need to cover your bills for the first 6 months. The first 6 months are always crucial because your expenses usually outpace your revenue.
- You May Lose Money for The First 6 Months: Restaurants will not be profitable once they are opened. Time is required to market your place, attract customers, and get them to come back with more customers. It would be best if you focused on building your reputation for the first 6 months, not on making money. Not everyone will have funds from a big jackpot prize, so it is necessary to plan it well.
- Have a Plan for Problems: You may face certain bumps in the road when you start your restaurant. Therefore, you need to have some additional money to cover any unexpected problems. Also, you need to investigate any problems and look for the best solutions.
- Food Costs: Restaurants are part of the food industry. If your meals cost more to make than to serve, you will end up losing money. That is why you must keep track of everything and still keep your prices as competitive as possible.
Location is vital for restaurants. It must be in a place that draws people and is easy to be accessed by everyone. Also, it should have the right potential for expansion and still fits within your budget.
Take your time and look for the right place with the right space. Also, there are some incubator spaces available for restaurants and you should think about them if you want to keep your costs low at first. Ahmad decided for the best possible place in Edmonton because he knew the city well.
It is all up to you, but keep in mind that choosing a location is the biggest decision when it comes to restaurants, so choose well.
- Keep marketing
Any business cannot depend on the same customers. Therefore, you need to keep your marketing plans in motion to make sure that your customers keep coming back with new customers. Having a strong presence on social media platforms is necessary for any business. Also, you can try to post an ad in your local newspaper, participate in local events, or host some non-profit events if you can afford them. These ideas are great and keep your customers excited about your place for a long time until it becomes a brand
The Bottom Line
Restaurant owners who love being in the food industry know how satisfying it is to be in this business. Once you create the right atmosphere and have the perfect cuisine and menu, people will love your place. Ahmad did achieve success through all of the steps mentioned above, and Sol Casino is proud of its player who won and opened his own restaurant.